Students: Looking to see if there are reserves set up for your courses? Search Course Reserves
in the Koha Library Catalog.
Special note for faculty: If you need assistance creating links to CIIS Library-owned electronic
resources for your syllabi and online course spaces, please send e-mail to reserve [at] ciis [dot] edu.
Questions about assembling paper course readers should be directed to your Program Coordinator.
- Physical reserves are available at the Circulation Desk during hours the Library is open
- There is a two hour loan period during the day for all reserves
- Your CIIS ID card is held while you are using reserve items in the Library
- Reserves may be borrowed within
two hours of closing and checked out overnight (except for A/V materials and
instructor copies). These items must be returned within two hours
of opening the next day the Library is open. There is a $2.00 per day fine for late reserve items.
- Reserve materials may not leave the Library, with the exception of overnight loans
Forms for Physical Course Reserves
- To place physical items in reserve in the Library, please use this form:
Physical Course Reserves Form (PDF).
Print the form out and bring it fully completed to the Library along with the item.
You will need a separate sheet for each item you wish to place on reserve.
- Items that you want the Library to purchase
You may request that the Library purchase items, but please note that they
may not arrive in time for the current semester's assigned reading.
- Please fill out this
form to request a video to be reserved for class showings.
Questions? Write to reserve [at] ciis [dot] edu or call (415) 575-6183.