Suggestions for Purchase
We can now track purchase suggestions through the Library’s catalog, Koha.
To suggest a book, video, or audiotape for our collections, please:
- Click on the link for the Library catalog.
- Log on to your library account and personalized features, using the link on the upper right corner.
- Search our catalog to see whether we already own the item. If CIIS does not, a link will appear to
"Suggest a purchase" – click on this option.
- Enter as much detail as you can for the item. To process your request, we need (at the minimum)
the author, title, date and/or publisher.
- If you wish to be notified on the status of this request, include that information in the Notes
section of this form (be sure to put contact information!).
Please note: if you are CIIS faculty planning to use this item as required reading for a course, please communicate that in the Notes section of the purchase suggestion form and also make a separate course reserve request on the
CIIS Library Reserves Web page.